Tuesday, 13 August 2013
20:14 By Sangit Macwan Android, android 4.2, Fresh Techno World, How to install android 4.2 on your pc with screenshot?, howto, jellybean 26 comments
How To Install Android 4.2 On Your PC With Working Steps and Screenshot?
Now you don’t have to buy costly phone to run Android 4.2.2, Jelly Bean which is available to high range devices, if you have PC with you. It is simple and easy to run Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 on PC. It is totally legal to install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean because Android is based on Linux OS which is open source program. All the things that you can enjoy on your smartphone or tablet, get ready to experience it on wider screen.
What Is Required?
To install Android on your PC you need following things:
1. Oracle VM VirtualBox - This software let you run any OS virtually on the system. You can download it from official website or Click here to Download.
2. Android x86 4.2 image - This is an iso image of Android 4.2 OS that is to be installed. Click here to Download.
How To Install And Run Android 4.2?
The following example is shown using Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.2.16
1. Once you have installed Oracle VM VirtualBox, run the software. Now click on “New” button and new window will pop up. You can give any name and select “Type: Linux” and “Version: Other Linux” and then click on “Next” button.
2. Now select memory size. For Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, minimum 256 MB RAM is required. It is advisable to choose more than 256 MB. Again click on “Next” button.
3. Select “Create a virtual hard drive now” radio button and click on “Next”.
4. Select “VDI (VirtualBox Disk Image)” and click on “Next”.
5. You can select any option from “Dynamically allocated” or “Fixed Size” as per your wish.
6. Select hard drive space to allocate to your Android OS. For Jelly Bean minimum 1 GB is required. But I recommend you to select slightly more than 1 GB. And click on “Create”.
7. Now select your virtual device and click on “Settings” and a new window will appear. In there, select “Storage” option and select “Empty”. In attributes, load your Android iso file and check on “Live CD/DVD” and click on “OK”.
|VM VirtualBox - Settings|
8. Start your virtual drive and window will appear. In that select “Installation – Install Android-86 to hard disk”.